TEi is engaged in the business of design, manufacture, installation and repair of steam generating plant, process plant, piping and a wide range of ancillary equipment. This policy applies to all business areas throughout the organisation.
It is our paramount objective to provide a first-class service and product to our Clients at the safest and most economical level at all times.
The purpose of this policy is to confirm our commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the products and / or services that we supply to them.
This we shall achieve by continued commitment to our Integrated Management System based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2000.
Our Quality objectives are to:
- Use the Quality Management System as a tool in achieving best practice across the organisation;
- Seek continuous improvement and profitability to provide customer satisfaction.
To implement this policy we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers’ requirements and statutory obligations.
Our quality management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
We will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate Quality awareness training;
- Responsibilities for Quality are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly to all employees;
- The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly review the needs and expectations of our customers and initiate continuous improvement activities to meet these expectations.